Wood Flooring Photo Gallery
Profile | Website
Real wood floors made of Maple, Oak, Beech, Elm, and Pecan should be as familiar to you as the countless city streets that are named after these trees. Their rich natural colors and hand-crafted quality is what we have come to expect in our homes. Now, Anderson has taken wood flooring technology to a place it has never gone before—with Best-in-Class durability.
Profile | Website | Warranty | Maintain | Green
Our Hallmark Floors hardwood products combines the ageless beauty and craft of hardwood flooring with state-of-the-art manufacturing. We harvest materials in harmony with nature. Our wood floors are manufactured in a sustainable and responsible way. Great care is exercised in manufacturing to ensure a healthful living environment. We produce floors of unsurpassed quality that you will be delighted to call your own. Designed Beautifully for Durability and Sustainable…Hallmark Floors.
Wood flooring is timeless. It enhances the warmth of any home and complements the decor of any room.
Like a fine piece of furniture, wood flooring increases in value and becomes more beautiful with time. In a national survey, 90 percent of real estate agents said that houses with wood flooring sell faster and for more money.
Wood is a natural resource, renewable and recyclable. Buildings, barns, ships and other structures made of wood often find a second life in wood flooring, cabinets, walls and ceilings. And leading allergists agree that wood floors are the perfect choice for a healthy home.
The state-of-the-art technology and almost limitless choices of today's stains, finishes, styles and designs make wood flooring one of the most practical, easy-care and versatile floor coverings today. Maintained properly, wood flooring should never have to be replaced.
At DeMar Wholesale Flooring we believe an educated consumer is our best customer.
- Environmental Benefits of Wood Floors
- Wood Floor Finishes
- 4 reasons to switch to hardwood flooring
- Engineered hardwood v. Laminate floors: Understand
- 6 mistakes to avoid with hardwood floors
- Quick guide to maple flooring
- Rooms hardwood floors work best in
- Engineered Flooring vs. Solid Planks
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring, About Hardwood Flooring | PERGO Flooring
- Mohawk's TecWood floors are the perfect combination of strength and style for all homes.
- Installing RevWood flooring from Mohawk
- Mohawk's SolidWood in the home makes a rich visual statement but keeps cleanup a breeze.
- Mohawk's RevWood is a revolutionary wood flooring built to withstand real life.